MC MURDO SMARTFIND GMDSS NAVTEX RECEIVER
The SMARTFIND GMDSS NAVTEX is designed to be fitted on IMO mandatory fit vessels and displays automatic updates of weather information, navigational warnings and other important safety information on its bright, 6in display which displays colour coded messages depending on the NAVTEX message type - Meteorological Forecasts, Navigation Warnings or Search and Rescue alerts. The backlight level and text sizes are user adjustable to suit your needs and messages can be sorted by channel, station ID, category type or most recent.
The SMARTFIND GMDSS NAVTEX features a powerful tri-channel receiver, which allows the unit to simultaneously monitor the 518KHz English language, 490KHZ national language and the 4209.5KHz long range NAVTEX services. It can also be interfaced with ECDIS (Electronic Chart Display and Information System) and INS (Integrated Navigation System) equipment as well as to an external printer. A range of antenna options are available including a professional grade heavy duty two band active antenna for high quality reception of all official NAVTEX services.
- 6” daylight viewable 4 colour display
- Easy to operate
- Tri-channel simultaneous reception
- Enhanced Signal Monitoring (ESM) improves message recovery and reduces text errors
- Quick index message listing for each channel
- Message sorting by channel, station ID, message type or age
- Lock individual messages to prevent deletion
- ECDIS and INS integration
- Printer output
- GPS input